Rice Dumpling (Bazhang) Workshop with Kim Choo Kueh Chang
Learn how to wrap rice dumplings the traditional way!
About the workshop
Kim Choo Kueh Chang’s rice dumplings are a mainstay in Singapore’s diverse epicurean tapestry since 1945. Unyielding to the hands of time and untainted by modern influences, Kim Choo has indeed preserved the richness in taste and fragrance of Nanyang.
Note: All Kim Choo workshops will be on pause during the Mid-Autumn festival period from mid-April to the end of June.
What you will experience
You will take part in:
(1) a demonstration of how to wrap nonya rice dumplings
(2) a session where you will wrap your own nonya rice dumplings
(3) a demonstration of how to cook wrapped nonya rice dumplings
(4) a session where you will cook your own nonya rice dumplings
(5) a session where you will eat the nonya rice dumplings you've just cooked
Booking & Cancellation Policy
Unfortunately, cancellation is not permitted for this workshop.
Booking must be made 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Do let the chef know if you have any dietary restrictions before the commencement of this class.
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.
Nearby this workshop
Dakota Station (Circle Line)
Paya Lebar ( East West Line)