Make Your Own Mug Pottery Workshop
Make your own cup or sake bottle!
About the workshop
Hop on board and experience making a cup or sake bottle under the guidance of our instructors and see how art can be incorporated in our life with some fundamental hand-building techniques.
We'll brainstorm on the shape and size that you'd be making the day, guide you on the fundamentals of hand-building, shaping and molding of the clay.
What you will experience
1. Handling of pottery tools
2. Work on an existing slab of beginner’s white clay
3. Learn about hand-building techniques to work and build up a shape with clay
4. Manual exploration of mug making
5. Brief history on the local pottery scene
6. Fundamental techniques to create your very own mug!
Cancellation is free of charge 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
IMPORTANT: It takes 2 weeks for us to fire up and glaze a piece - we will call you once your piece is ready and you can come pick it up or pay an additional amount for the piece to be shipped to you. (International shipping will be an extra charge). If you are a traveler, you can also choose to bring home a piece made by a previous student, while yours will be going home with the next student 2 weeks later :)
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.