Japanese Original Herbal Tea Blending
Make your own original herbal blend of tea!
About the workshop
Herbs have traditionally been used in various cultures and regions for thousands of years, testament to their effectiveness in providing a range of health benefits. As many would know, tea culture is ever-present in Japanese society and the benefits of drinking herbal teas are becoming more and more well-known.
In this workshop, immerse yourself in the colourful world of herbs and learn about the unique uses of each herb while making your own unique original herbal blend, under the guidance of certified herbalism experts who will be sharing the best tips with you using their years of experience.
What you will experience
1. An introduction into herbs and their history.
2. A short sharing on the effects of various herbs.
3. Demonstrations using examples of effective herbal blends.
4. Guided help on making your original herbal blend.
5. Bring home your own original herbal blend made in class, and packaged professionally.
Planning a teambuilding or private event? Customized workshops with teambuilding elements are available! Learn more here!
Cancellation is free of charge 7 days before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 5 days before the scheduled start time.
Do let us know if you have any allergies before the workshop begins!
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.
Nearby this workshop
Clarke Quay MRT (North-East Line)