Italian Delights (Vegetarian) Cooking Class
Visit Italy with your hands and taste buds in a vegan cooking adventure!
About the workshop
Italian cuisine is a Mediterranean cuisine consisting of the ingredients, recipes and cooking techniques developed across the Italian Peninsula since antiquity, and later spread around the world together with waves of Italian diaspora (source).
Shalu is a former lawyer turned chef, cooking instructor and food consultant. In this boutique hands-on workshop, let Shalu teach you how to create typical dishes from an Italian home kitchen, but with a modern and healthy twist! All dishes are vegan and beginner-friendly.
Planning a teambuilding event? Corporate workshops are available! Learn more here!
What you will experience
In this hands-on cooking class, join Chef Shalu on a journey to beautiful Italy where you will learn delicious Italian dishes made with health and comfort in mind. Beginner-friendly and vegan, these are sure to impress any guests and delight your tongue and tummies.
1. Vegan Mushroom Carbonara
2. Panfried Gnocchi with Crispy Basil
3. Coconut Panna Cotta with mango glaze and pistachio
After your workshop, enjoy your feast with the rest of the class (public workshops only) or pack it in your own containers and bring them home to share with your loved ones! Recipes will be provided :)
Cancellation is free of charge 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 3 days before the scheduled start time.
1. Please let a Culturally representative know of any food allergies/preferences!
2. This class will be hands-on so please wear light, comfortable clothing as it can get quite warm while cooking.
3. If you have long hair, please ensure it is tied back neatly.
4. Aprons will be provided.
5. You are welcome to take the food home but kindly bring three of your own takeaway containers.
6. If you prefer to eat together at the workshop venue, please let us know in 'Booking Details' :)
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.
Nearby this workshop
Bedok Station (East West Line)