Classic Thai Favourites!
Learn to make signature Thai dishes!
About the workshop
A fusion of elements of several Southeast Asian cultures, the Thai cuisine is well known for its dishes comprising a good balance of five flavours: sour, sweet, salty, bitter and spicy. Many herbs and spices are also used in Thai food.
Choose from a public class with a set menu where you will meet other thai-food lovers, or opt for a private workshop where you can request Thai favorites such as Vegetarian Pad Thai, Green Curry (curry paste from scratch) and Mushroom Tom Yum Soup :)
Shalu is a former lawyer turned chef, cooking instructor and food consultant. In this workshop, she will teach you how to create from scratch a few different Thai dishes, but using only vegetarian ingredients. This workshop is perfect for southeast asian flavor food lovers who want to eat healthy and eat well!
Planning a teambuilding event? Corporate workshops are available! Learn more here!
What you will experience
*Do note that dishes may vary between classes!
1. Be introduced to the different ingredients and spices that you will use, and where you can get them.
2. Get hands-on and receive step-by-step guidance in creating your dishes from scratch!
3. Stay and eat, or take the food away in your own containers!
4. Don't forget how you made them so you can recreate this daunting recipe and impress your loved ones!
Menu of the Day :
1. Mushroom Laab (spicy minced tofu in lettuce cups)
2. Phaneang Red Curry Tofu (curry paste from scratch)
3. Corn and kale fritters with homemade Sriracha sauce
Cancellation is free of charge 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 3 days before the scheduled start time.
1. Please let a Culturally representative know of any food allergies/preferences!
2. This class will be hands-on so please wear light, comfortable clothing as it can get quite warm while cooking.
3. If you have long hair, please ensure it is tied back neatly.
4. Aprons will be provided.
5. You are welcome to take the food home but kindly bring three of your own takeaway containers.
6. If you prefer to eat together at the workshop venue, please let us know in 'Booking Details' :)
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.
Nearby this workshop
Bedok Station (East West Line)