Traditional Italian Food in Kikka's Kitchen!
Learn how to make traditional home cooked Italian food!
About the workshop
Kikka teaches traditional Italian home cooking in her own kitchen, from start to end. Italian cuisine is characterized by its simplicity, with many dishes having only two to four main ingredients - with the freshness of the ingredients often taking precedence over any elaborate preparation. In Kikka's Kitchen, you can choose how to make any of the following dishes:
1. Gnocchi - with four cheeses, and bolognese
2. Risotto - traditional Italian risotto ai funghi (mushrooms) and risotto with radicchio and teleggio
3. Italian Meat - delicious Italian recipes, stuffed chicken with Italian herbs and Involutini (meat rolls)
4. Italian Desserts - Caprese Cake, Tiramisu and Cantuccini (biscuits)
5. Italian Baked Goods - Pizza and Focaccia
6. Fresh Pasta - Fettuccine, Ravioli, and Tortellini
Come away from this amazing experience with simple, traditional Italian recipes mastered, a delicious meal at the end of the workshop, and stories about the expat life in Shanghai :)
What you will experience
1. An introduction into the ingredients used for the dishes
2. Learn how to make the dishes!
3. Collect your recipes and sit down to an amazing Homemade Italian meal
4. Photo taking :)
Cancellation is free of charge 48 hours before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.
Nearby this workshop
Shanghai American School, The British International School (BISS), Shanghai Singapore International School (SSIS)