Take an open class on how to paint Chinese Calligraphy like a Master!
About the workshop
Learn the intricate arts of China during a group calligraphy lesson, taught by a Chinese instructor (with English speaking translator) inside a traditional local Chinese Residence. Chinese calligraphy has a long history of thousands of years, evolving throughout time while maintaining a uniquely artistic charm.
What you will experience
• Understand the basics of Chinese Calligraphy history
• Be introduced to the tools of the trade: ink, brush and paper
• Learn to write small seal script with brushstrokes and ink
• Enjoy a 2-hour Chinese cultural experience in Shanghai
• Bring home your artistic work!
Cancellation is free of charge 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.