Korean Culinary Workshop for Meat Lovers
Meat lovers unite! Cook tasty Korean meat dishes!
About the workshop
Heryong is a full-time supermom and cuisine designer who grew up in a family-run F&B business, with a popular Korean Chef in Tokyo, Japan as a mom! Passionate about promoting Korean Cuisine, she has opened her kitchen to students who want to learn about Korean dishes that aren't as well-known here in Singapore.
Through cooking, Heryong would like to share the importance of healthy eating and food education in our whole life!
Planning a teambuilding or private event? Customized workshops are available! Learn more here!
What you will experience
1. Learn about the characteristics of Korean Cuisine
2. Explore the basic ingredients used in Korean Cuisine (workshop comes with recipe)
3. Be educated on Korean Cuisine's Culture
4. Hands-on tutorial or demonstration of how to make Korean Cuisine depending on your preference
5. Basic greeting in Korean
6. A delicious home-made meal at the end of it!
Please bring an apron and container(s) for leftover food you would like brought home :)
Cancellation is free of charge 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Please bring along a container if you want to bring home food made during your lesson, and let Heryong know of any dietary restrictions or allergies when you make your booking!
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.
Nearby this workshop
Novena Station (North South Line)
Toa Payoh Station (North South Line)