Clay Jamming – Pinch as You Like!
Express yourself through clay!
About the workshop
As one of the oldest handicrafts from historical times, the art of clay and pottery making has come a long way. Today, clay is used in every culture! There's just something special about drinking out of a hand-shaped mug or eating a meal out of a unique ceramic dish.
In this open format workshop, you are free to express yourself in any way using clay! Be it a mug, a plate or even a figurine, the possibilities are endless. Professional guidance will be provided throughout to ensure a good structure to your unique art pieces!
What you will experience
- Each participant will receive 500 grams of clay
- Get hands on in creating your very own masterpieces!
- Receive tips on how to create a strong structure for your figurines or vessel-based forms!
- Choose up to 2 objects to be sent for firing
- Pick from 4 different types of studio glazes to glaze your work!
- Once ready for collection, the pieces will be held at the studio for up to 1 month
- Or, have them couriered to you at any one location in Singapore! (Please leave your delivery address under 'Booking Details') 😀
Cancellation is free of charge 3 days before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 24 hours before the scheduled start time.
Please come with short nails!
Door-to-door delivery will be done on weekdays between 9 am - 4 pm.
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.
Nearby this workshop
Ubi Station (Downtown Line)