A Singapore Culinary Experience!
Discover Singapore's rich cultural history through its cuisine!
About the workshop
Enjoy this exclusive private experience with a minimum of 2 pax at Singapore's longest running culinary school. Get an authentic and intimate look at the Singaporean way of life via culinary specialties with a local chef as your instructor, and learn how to prepare some of Singapore's most iconic dishes!
Planning a teambuilding event? Corporate workshops are available! Find out more here!
What you will experience
1. At the studio, you'll prepare your chosen Singaporean menu under the expertise and guidance of the chef.
2. Delectable meals may include traditional dishes such as chicken rice, laksa, otak otak (grilled fish cakes wrapped in banana leaves), ondeh ondeh (rice cake stuffed in liquid palm sugar) and chicken satay.
3. Look forward to feasting on your hard work afterward at our indoor or al fresco dining area.
4. Come away with recipes, an apron and a Palate Sensations pair of chopsticks to keep as souvenirs!
Cancellation is free of charge 48 hours before the scheduled start time.
Booking must be made 48 hours before the scheduled start time.
1. Please wear comfortable clothes and closed rubber soled shoes for this workshop!
2. Remember to let the chef or a Culturally representative know of any food allergies/ dislikes before taking the class.
Note: Full workshop address will be included in booking confirmation email.
Nearby this workshop
Buona Vista Station (East West Line/Circle Line)